I am delighted to say that I have completed the second “commuter” hat. It is a wine colored hat that fits close to the head. It is made of 100% acrylic yarn similar to the green hat seen on a previous post. I am delighted withthis hat since it seem a bit less stiff than earlier hats…presumably because I used another brand yarn. I am still trying to figure how to put a photographof the hat on the post using the camera roll on my Smartphone, while I am working on the laptop.
FInally, figured it out. I e-mailed the photo to myself, rotated it in Windows photo viewed, then downloaded to my flash drive. Here is the picture.